Packaging Machinery Concepts Ltd. Philosophy
The corporate philosophy from inception always was “catalogue and custom”.
• Equipment focused – many distributors will sell equipment but really want to talk about your packaging!
• We look for solutions that make fiscal sense. We think that we spend your money as if it were ours.
• The safety of your employees is our first priority.
• We take pride in our workmanship! All of our personnel, when faced with a choice about how to execute a task are taught – do it the right way. We do not cut corners!
• Increase employee productivity by partially automating some of their tasks and and improving ergonomics.
In our business, knowledge is everything. The best way to acquire that knowledge is with years in the field. Our veteran personnel are backbone of our company. Customers quickly realize the value they add to our products and services. A number of our key employees include:
• Four technicians that are either licensed millwrights or certified technologists with over fifty years experience with case sealers, case erectors, printers, stretch wrappers, bagging equipment, production equipment and automation.
• A technical salesperson who has over twenty years experience in capital equipment, automation and material handling and fifteen years of mechanical machine design.
• Our in-house concepts and designs are made in SolidWorks 2018. We can provide simulations if required. We have been designing with SolidWorks since 2007.